Sunday 20 May 2012

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown: My Take

Exams were over and I was visiting my parents for a week. Can you tell me what's better than hone cooked food? Well it's home cooked food, lazy days and few good books at disposal.

I knew Dan Brown's Da Vinci's Code and Angels and Demons have been quite popular and have also been turned into movies. So I knew I had to read the book and compare it with the movie.

So I downloaded the ebook and with the suspense building up with every turn of page and my ever increasing desire to know how the story ended, it took me about 1.5 days to complete the book.
Several murders including that of a genius scientist and chosen four cardinals, threat of illuminati and vatican church sitting on a timebomb, all placed together properly and we got a splendid suspense novel.

I will give it 4 out of 5 stars.

P.S. - Some people downplayed the book claiming it's far from truth. People it's not history. It's exactly what it's tagged in library, i.e., FICTION. Enjoy it with a steaming cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment